Lavender Heights is conveniently located on the Northeast corner of Lake Hazel Road and Locust Grove Road. At Lavender Heights you really have the best of it all – the charming allure of Meridian, a great central location minutes from freeway access to the abundance of outdoor recreation, and all the entertainment and employment opportunities that Downtown Boise and the Treasure Valley have to offer.
- Charming community that lends to meeting your neighbors
- Up to 1/2 acre home sites available
- Pool with changing rooms
- Ample green space
- Thoughtful walking paths
- Across the Street from Meridian's New Discovery Park
- High speed Fiber Optic Internet
- Views of Bogus Basin and the Owyhees
Outstanding opportunities await your child. The current schools for Lavender Heights include: Hillsdale Elementary or Mary McPherson Elementary School, Victory Middle School, and Mountain View High School. Schools are currently in the highly regarded West Ada School District and offer both private and public options.